Magnetic field tester
|finds faults faster - and save money!!!
The Magnetic Field Tester provides a rapid check of all electro-magnetic coil voltages AC as well as DC, without the risk of interfering with electric circuitry.
In addition, you can check DC coils to determine north pole and south pole, and it is also possible to find the polarity of permanent magnets.
To anyone working on control systems incorporating:
- solenoid valves
- permanent magnets
- auto electrics
- transformers, etc
|The many advantages of a Magnetic Field Tester are obvious. The time saving factor is immense. Fault finding is reduced from minutes to seconds.
- The instrument features an integral checking function; press the button and if instrument and battery are in order, both lamps will give one short flash.
- When the battery is due for replacement, both lamps will light continuously when the button is pressed. The battery is found in a separate section at the back of the instrument. No tools needed. It is impossible to insert a battery incorrectly. Use ordinary batteries available at most stores.
- The standard instrument is designed to operate under tropical conditions.
- The Tester may be used for 50, 60 and 400 Hz magnetic fields, as well as for 100% DC magnetic fields and permanent magnetic fields.
- The Tester case is made of high impact polystyrene.
FEW INSTRUMENTS PAY FOR THEMSELVES AS QUICKLY AS THE MAGNETIC FIELD TESTER!
View our products on our literature