Answers to Questions on
Morgan Industrial Carbon can assist in the training and practical application and uses of carbon brushes.
Answers to questions on Carbon Brushes has been developed in house, providing easy to understand explanations for most commons queries relating to carbon brushes.
Sections covered include:
- Introduction to brushes and carbon grades
- Brush design, manufacture and application
- Brush theory and characteristics
- Brush holder design, maintenance and adjustments
- Brush maintenance and machine care
- Some common operating problems
Have you ever asked or been asked by engineers or apprentices
- What causes brushes to wear and dust excessively?
- What atmospheric contaminants affect brushes?
- Can brush holders be changed to a different type?
Then “Answers to questions on carbon brushes” is an invaluable training tool you need in your technical library.
Only available from Morgan Industrial Carbon...